Thursday, May 25, 2006

Why am I human?

Why am I a human?
Why can I breathe?

Why cant I be the cloud?
That keeps moving, from one place to another,
floating over the world

Why cant I be the sea?
Playing with the shores and the sand,
Creating waves which in an instant die

Why cant I be the fire?
That keeps burning and burns out,
That gives the warmth in the cold winter nights

Why cant I be the Star?
That shines each night,
Knowing the dawn will kill it

Why cant I be the sun?
Strong and full of light,
Giving light and energy to the world

Why cant I be the pigeon on the roof?
Whose only work is to fly,
And gather grains to eat and feed its little ones

Why cant I be a plant?
That gives rise to flowers,
That glorifies the nature

Why cant I be the rain?
That brings joy at the end of summer
That makes little children play in puddles

Why do I have to be a human?
Why do I have to think?
Why do I have more life than the birds and plants?
Why do I have more power than the Sun and Stars?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

MJ said...

hey.. blogging is easy.. but who are you?

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»