Monday, May 01, 2006

Labour's Day

Hi,

Labour's Day at the start of the week might have brought joy to many people who had some interesting plans for the extended weekend, however, for workaholics like me, who dint bother making a plan, it was a rather boring day.

I read most of the book 'To Kill A Mocking Bird - Harper Lee' today. It is a decent book. It written from a 9 year old's point of view. There is a statement in the book, which says that children should be a part of the Jury, as they would make better judgements (excuse me for the absence of the exact words).

I firmly believe this to be true. Infact in my response to a topic on orkut, the perfect age of dying, was 5. This might be a really small age for some, but its the most beautiful and innocent times of our lives. The purity that we have at that age is difficult to find in people thereafter.

Tomorrow there is bound to be loads of work in office. I better start getting a decent routine to keep myself fit!

Cheers!

No comments: