Sunday, May 21, 2006

A week, weekend to remember

Hi,

Past two weeks had been really hectic at office. First the earlier project implementation took a toll at my patience. Later the current project brought forth its challenges and pressures as well. It was a little stressful, but part and parcel of the game and the learning process which I am here for.


The work front at TCS is not too impressive. Apart from a few people who stand out, the chunk of people have that laid back attitude. I cant see the organization stand out from the rest. I cant see sparks of excellence and brilliance here. A lot can be blamed on management, but very few get to work under good leaders. I have been lucky on that front though. :-)

I have also been pondering a lot over the usual aspects of life again. How every thing can be anticipated. How everything can be premeditated. It does not take a great psychologist to predict the result in most circumstances. However, we do not think and dont see the future which is eminent and later crib!

This brings me to one of the deepest lines I have come across - "Perception is reality"

Many might question this, and many might disagree. But, I believe it. This itself proves the line.

The reason being that everything depends on how you take the situation. On how 'you' decipher the things which cannot be seen straight from the eyes.

I have a beautiful example, which might sound bad, but then again, Perception is reality!

Picture this, you are being kissed by someone you love. You feel great.
Now picture being kissed by your pet, say your dog whom you love. Do you feel that great?

The wet tissues are present in both the situations. The fact that it is a loved one is present in both situations as well. But, does the perception not change? Does it not depend on how we take it?

Then why do we not implement the same intelligently? Why do we speculate the people we love? Why do we speculate the one we trust?

This is all too deep, and depends a lot on the shoulder that bears the head. Let me move on to a different topic..

Life has blessed me indeed. I have realised that the uncertainities of life have brought me a lot of joy. Whenever I left to God to make my decision, I was blessed big time.

Its like when I ask God for something - I might get it. But when I dont ask, I get more than I could have asked.

The luck that I had during my trip to north last october, the way i met Aishwarya Rai on my birthday at Siddhivinayak, the way I got into my junior college, degree college, the way I applied for TCS, the way I got to go to Hyderabad, and the way I joined my ILP at Pune. These are small incidents, but I felt a hand that blessed me. Thats why at times I dont like to plan about life! God makes the best plans for me!

I think I would like to reach a stage when I can say, give me anything, I can face it! You are with me! If you bring me to it, I know you will bring me through it!

I met an amazing person on orkut - again unplanned. I hope to carry the friendship for long.

May god bless us all.

Cheers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»