Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Week Starts..

Hi,

The week started casually. I completed the work carried off from last week and updated the cases in the usual pattern. The work is becoming too routine and the excitment and thrill of the job is slowly vanishing. Ofcourse, the challenge and motivation remains, but I wonder till when.

A friend reminded me of the David Sasoon Library today. The long lazy days, where the only work was digging deep into the books. Nihar, Nishit and myself were regulars at the library, and spent over 10-11 hours each day. Yet, those days were fun, the pizzas at Mamma Mia, the Samosa Sandwich across the road, the tea at the Irani Hotel all made up for a plesant day. The Midday crossword was a routine break just before or after lunch. There used to be loads of cats in the garden and we fed them with the rotis we got. The best part is that none of us were a member, yet, the Watchman and the staff used to greet us.

Those days were such that there was no time to think about other things, but yet mind does wander at times. It did wander a lot more during the final year, for a number of reasons that were in my mind then.

My earlier project is finally going live next week. I hope things turn out well!!! Two projects at the same time can be diffult, but it keeps the challenge alive. Though it does not stop me from using orkut, and sending mails to friends. :-)

I need some music!!!

Cheers!

No comments: