Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mumbai Humidity is KILLING!!!

Hi,

The temperatures have not soured too high, but the humidity makes it irritating. I am awaiting the monsoons real soon!

The training yesterday was very boring. Caught up on some afternoon TV at a friend's place during the lunch hour. I also got to see a video of Shiv Khera, with his inspirational talks.

A few lines which he mentioned:
Sow a thought and you reap an action,
Sow an action and you reap a habit,
Sow a habit and you reap a character,
Sow a character and you reap a destiny.

It seemed one of those well said lines which make little sense. But, his explanation to it was good.

Ofcourse, I cant explain it as well as him, but our thoughts can decide our destiny - and it is true.

But, after the optimistic talks, I was struggling to keep my optimism high. I had a little headache and that should have been a sign that the day will be challenging. I left from office early for a change. I called for idli for din din and then was online chatting all the time until i went to sleep.

Today, it has been a lazy day. I got my passport after a long wait. After that, I have been just sitting on the computer reading mails and chatting! I thought of writing other things, but I will keep that for later now that am in a better mood.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

MJ said...

hi again.. who r u?

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»