Saturday, July 07, 2007

TCS Night with KK!!!

KK happens to be one of my favourite singer!
Tadap Tadap Ke is like an anthem for me. Pal is another gem of a song. Hearing these songs live was an unforgetable experience. I was fortunate to sit right in the front, and it was no surprise that I went absolutely ballistic! I dint sing but screamt all the songs while he rocked the stage. Yeah, I have a sour throat, but its nothing when compared to the time I had!! The stupendous performance literally made the entire crowd dance.. me included!!!

He sang.. yaaro.. pal.. tadap tadap ke.. awarapan.. yu hi meri shab hai.. aaj kal neend kam khwab jyada hai.. and it all summed up for an amazing night. Kids from VMS too joined us for the show, and they loved it too. Some of them even shook hands with him.

Thanks KK, TCS & the Maitree Team. It was fantastic, and left me look forward to more such events!!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Ritu said...

I missed it...:(( I missed KK live singing "pal"...:(( and I miss (ed) VMS gang too!! huh!