Thursday, April 12, 2007

Love of My Life - Part 6

My first crush - DC, a school senior.
She is by far the most beautiful girl I have seen in my entire life, even better than Aishwarya Rai.

I yet remember the farewell night, she looked stunning in black. There is so much passion and truth in a school boy's innocent love that no words can explain it. Just the sight of her made my day. Her voice was like a sweet melody to me. I have not heard a voice sweeter than hers ever again.

She was way beyond my league, but I did let her know that I had a thing for her. I made the ultimate mistake of calling her up and asking her dad to give her the phone! Ofcourse, what followed is needless to say, and I promised her never to call back. I never did, but thanks to the internet got in touch with her again. She is a married woman now. Today, when I saw a pic of hers, I realised that she has changed a lot, but yet, that spark remains in her eyes!

Over the years I have met wonderful people, made wonderful friends but have not found true unconditional love. I miss having a friend I can literally own or as someone said "take for granted"! But I know, when independent, not only am I rock solid, but can make even the big mountains envy me!

May you have a wonderful married life DC and may all your dreams come true!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Ritu said...

hmmmmmmm...

MJ said...

i was in school in 1998-99.. so this was then.. 8-9 yrs gone by.. and it got me wondering how much time has passed.. :)