Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Dream Date

My Dream date would be at a beach. Mauritius would be perfect.
I can picture myself in a tuxedo walking with the lady on the shore.
The setting sun absorbs the world and silence applauds the sound of the waves.

We stop by at the dinner table, which is placed just where the waves meet the sand.
As we sit for dinner, we can feel the waves touch our feet.
The sound of the violin makes the evening even more beautiful!

I am lost in her eyes - few words are exchanged while the eyes do the talking.
A seven course meal at the beach is followed by a camp fire.
The moon shines on her face as her hair fly with the breeze.

A good conversation outlasts the fire.
The date outlasts the moon to welcome the morning sun.
The dawn brings enough light to wake me up from my dream (date)

No comments: