Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Weekend Full of Movies!!!

Hi,

I am listening to All Out of Love - Air Supply right now. It happens to be one of my favourite songs. I could perhaps describe all my moods and emotions via some song or the other.

Anyways, saw 4 movies over the weekend - all on TV. First Akele Hum Akele Tum, then my all time favourite Gladiator, and then a movie which was pending for long - Yuva. These were one after the other on Saturday, and saw DTPH today.

Apart from Yuva, I had seen the others before. Nihar had once told me that Yuva is worth a watch, though my parents said they did not like the movie much. I loved the movie.

The character of Ajay Devgan, and the concept of the young generation challenging the old junk people who have wrecked our country was great. I second the thoughts of Ajay's character that that soon this generation will have to enter the dark world of politics to lead the country to prosperity. We cannot let money minded politicians suck the wealth and goodwill of our country for long.

The filmy love story that was spun around Vivek-Kareena was good too. So was the acting of Abhishek-Rani. However, the Ajay factor should inspire the youth to pull up their socks and challenge the government. Fasting for days, and having these protests can maybe counter the reservations issue, but what about the other issues!!!

May God Bless us all,
Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»