Friday, December 08, 2006

Love of my life - Part 1

I have fallen in love a number of times! This one is about Brownie, yes a dog, a soft-toy!
Mom had bought this soft-toy, and it was mesmerising. It had a deep and wonderful pair of eyes. I literally used to caress and talk to Brownie for hours. It was at a point in life when I was really looking for a friend, and this lifeless creature breathed fresh life to my bones.

However, my love could last just for a couple of days, as Brownie was gifted away to my little cousin. Its lost away in time and might be lying in dust somewhere!

How I wish the lifeless but lively Brownie would be with me!

I wanted a pet dog after Brownie was gifted away, and left the cool chaas that I used to enjoy so much. I know, sounds crazy but, thats why I call that love! Scorpions are known to be really passionate, and I guess this is the reason why.. :-)

No comments: